Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Way Back


Should I say my day is almost over?
Everything I wanted to do or everything I wanted to say
I make my way back home, before darkness is closed
I think and start wondering
Should I wall myself in a closed dark room..
I close my eyes and reach down my soul
And grab for real me hidden beneath these bare bones
Of what the world has molded me into!
I recall my old days.. Sitting with my friends
Days and nights I spent with my love
Happiness and sadness we shared …..
Silence all around me, the thoughts and feelings that haunt me
Make me go crazy without any answers….
I understand nothing of the myriad of emotions,that have a mind of its own….
As I looked at the horizon, seeking release
From the brute that lived within…
I was at perplexity what to do!
I am stuck in a rat hole that slowly consumed me day after day…
I still made my way the boundaries that once defined me
Wandering on a dream to a land of sunshine

No comments: