Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Love you

Around the world I have searched and searched
Looking for the one, who hold my hand and say “I love you”
But I have found the love, the love of my life
You're the love of my life that is why I receive you.
As wide as the ocean just waiting to hug you and never let go
You're the one for me and that's all I need to know.
Every kiss bestowed upon me, like fragrance on flowers,
Moonlight for the ocean, Nectar for the bee
Every moment in your arms, like waves to the ocean,
Life without limits, I shall love you forever.
Without you, my life is strife but now I ask for a second chance
Be with me forever and ever, an eternal dance
I wait for you, as the days go by my love is growing inch by inch
I cannot wait to see you again but I wait for you, and your warm kiss.

No comments: