Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lost You

I remember how it used to be...
Where nothing mattered, it was just you and me.
Candies, walks, gifts, and Long term Talks.
I remember when you said, I was your Life, filled with so much love and made me laugh
Now, when you say it, it's more like a phrase and it makes me cry more & more.
Losing my heart, there forms a crack.
It was created a little while ago... Because of how much I want you back.
The old you, the one I thought I knew.
For all of these years, we went from being friends to being in love...
It seems to me, now, like we’re none of the above.
Tears of pain and tears of hope...
It was these times I need you just to cope.
You turn around and hurt me bad, made me sad.
Those times, When time simply stood still...
and we kissed, that perfect kiss .
Why did you take it away from me?
It's because that is how reality is…….
I want to let go...but then I can't...
I know I should...If only I could.
I have tried and tried. The endless solution; I cried and cried!!!!!

No comments: