Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Endless Love

I love you so deeply,
I love the sound of your voice
You are perfect to me in every single way.
I love your warm smile and your kind
The joy that you bring to my life every day
You are perfect to me, with everything you do.
I love you today, and I'll love you forever with all of my heart
because there is no life without your love in my heart
You are perfect to me, in the way you act.
Let my dream come true to garland you as a perfect man
Having you in my life is what I want for ever.
The smiles you share, the loving words you tell me
How you have touched my life and made me who I am
No words I can write and say, how much I love you
And how much you are mean to me.
Always, I want to share all my love with you
because I found in you my endless love.

No comments: