Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Worthless

My heart aches just as the day you hurt me
My tears fall as if u betrayed me just yesterday
I never did anything to hurt you, yet you didn’t give a fuck about my feelings
All I want to know is why?
You laughed when you knew that I was in tears,
I was the best friend that you could have ever asked for
You continued to make me cry and feel worthless.
My tears come from deep within my soul.
I cried so long
I cried, while you were away and never cared
And u called yourself as my love?
I trusted you, I called you my life
I loved you more than anyone could ever do
I was always by your side.
I never did anything to hurt you, yet u hurt me more than my heart could take
All I want to know is why?
To tell you the truth
I miss us talking all night long about nothing and everything.
I miss you always being there to hear my pain.
I miss the way that you never judged me or looked down upon me.
I miss the fact that I thought you loved me and that you would never hurt me.
I never did anything to hurt you, yet you hurt me for all my life
All I want to know is why?

No comments: