Thursday, January 17, 2008

Alone

The empty feeling that comes from within me
I am longing to share my thoughts and feelings with someone who’ll listen.
I am Standing in a crowded room but feeling alone,
Picking up the phone but having no one to call.
Knowing there is no one, Feeling alone
I know this will never change or makes no difference to you
Realizing your best days have gone.
My Obsession With Depression, Has Taken Hold,
My Addiction to you Is Getting Worse,
I Watch My Blood Role Down The Drain,
I Feel tripped In My Pain, knowing the truth I am alone.
It's obvious you have changed
My shadow laughs at me, that I loved someone like this
Why did you care for me? Maybe your love is killing me
I don't know what’s normal anymore
Everything looks insane………
Now I have decided to drink pain in every delight
and poison in every wine; I never knew it would be so bitter
to be alone, alone, without you.

No comments: