Monday, July 2, 2007

Broken heart

I was broke, my heart was shattered
In the depth of sorrow and hatred
I found no ways, no rays
Life seems to be a desert, burning me always
I walk alone in search of peace
Found only pain with no gain
Trusted you all this while
Walked besides with all my hopes
Never realized it’s just a dream.
I made u laugh, I showed you love
Making me cry, u shattered my love
I was broke, my heart was shattered
In the depth of sorrow and hatred.
I am scared still I survived
For no reason as in why?
Tears slowly ran down my face
I would live even though I meant to die
My trust caught rust
Soul was killed by beast like u
Still I would survive, asking a question to myself y?
I was broke, my heart was shattered
In the depth of sorrow and hatred
Never make a mistake seeing u again
I know it will hurt me with all the pain
I would walk alone all my way
May be one day I would see a ray……
It’s Just a broken heart, you go your way
Don’t ask y. I am happy this way.

No comments: