Monday, July 2, 2007

Y

When I think of you I get sick
When I think of you I am scared to death
When I see you, I want to run away from the look in your eyes
When you stare at me I will turn back
Forget all the moments we have had.
Why did u lie you will be my best friend for ever,
When you wanted to leave me alone.
Why did you lie you will be there for me,
When you knew you will go your way.
It was so beautiful to be with you
Everyday we laughed, without any pain
When you got new ones, you laughed with them
Giving me all the pain.
I am a fool still I think of you
I am a fool still I crave for you
I moved away from you, just like you asked
Why you pushed me away keeping my soul with you
I remember it was perfect, the friendship that we had had
But soon we suffocated and everything turned bad
Deep down it hurts me and you that we won't talk again
So we hide it with our anger, it conceals all of our pain
I still feel sick, I m still scared to death
I would still run away,
Because of you!

No comments: