Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Complete

Touch my heart you will feel, listen to my breath you will listen
Look into me you would know you’re a special part of me
I m not strong without your love
When everything seems to go wrong
You lift me up with the hug of yours
Make me believe in life again
I carve for your love, strive for it, fight for it and I would die
The day I find I know I m complete.
You just took me the way I m, never asked anything in return
Your love ever be
Regardless of what that may mean to me
My heart is weakened and my senses still numb
Yet still I smile when you hold me tight
Your Love is like a gentle breeze
That cascades through entire being.
You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.

No comments: